The University provides a learning environment of the highest quality to meet individual, state and national needs and internationally recognised standards.
As one of the University’s core activities, teaching and learning responsibilities exist at all levels including individual, school, faculty and University.
Teaching support and resources
- Policies and good practice: The University provides guidelines and policies to assist staff when designing and implementing courses to maximise the learning experience of all students.
- Grants, schemes and funding: A number of grants and schemes are available for staff to develop their skills, improve their courses or enhance the learning experience of students.
- Awards: The individual and collective efforts of teachers and other staff are recognised through awards at individual, school, faculty, University and national levels.
- Resources: these can assist you with your teaching plan, e-learning and information resources.
Student support resources
- Resources: these will help your students' transition into University study and in planning their studies.