Resources that assist you with your teaching plans, elearning and information resources.
- Planning your course
- Teaching support
- Teaching tools
Planning your course
Course and unit planning
Centre for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning
- Library catalogue: Search for books, journals, UWA theses, DVDs, maps, law reports.
- Course Materials Online: You can provide recommended reading material 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Items listed may include online journal articles, book chapters, examination papers or links to books and other items held in a subject library's Reserve or main collections.
- Journal articles: Find journal articles using OneSearch, databases, Article Finder, Course Materials Online and many more.
STUDYSmarter assists all students to develop their capacity as successful, independent learners. Students are supported in developing academic communication, research, critical analysis, numeracy and study skills, and in transferring these skills within and beyond their areas of study.
STUDYSmarter teaches inside and outside the curricula; develops resources and services that support student learning; contributes to policy, planning and research in areas of academic skill development; and collaborates with staff to devise better learning opportunities for students
Contact us if you would like to discuss the development of services and resources to support student learning. There is a fee for service policy.
There are also UWA networks promoting language and learning.
- Copying and communication allowance: Copying and communication allowances under the Copyright Act vary depending on the type of work being copied and the purpose of the copying.
- staffConnect: Login and information on staffConnect and Callista SMS (student records system).
- Archives and Records: Advice and training to all staff on how to effectively manage both paper and electronic records and on how to operate the University’s official records management system TRIM.
Timetables and booking
Back to top
Being involved with these networks offers great opportunities for personal and professional development.